Oh, they are my recent favourites. Not only they taste delicious, but you can have them as a treat during your Arbonne 30 days challenge. They are soft and gooey and stay like that for a long time. You can try with different toppings, but I think the raspberries really freshen up this dessert.
1 can of black beans (approx 1 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
1 tbs flax seeds
2 tbs cocoa powder
1/2 cup of agave (or stevia)
1/4 cup rice flour
For the top:
a handful of fresh raspberries
1-2 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
1. Add 3 tablespoons of water to the flaxseed and set aside
2. Drain your cashews then add to the food processor alongside with the coconut oil and beans. Blend until you get a smooth paste.
3. Pour into a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
4. Scoop into a prepared baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes on 180 C degrees.
5. Let it cool down a bit before slicing up the brownies.